Pic of The Day (or Week). we'll see how we go.

Pic of The Day (or Week). we'll see how we go.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

so I was sitting in percy-baxter today, pondering why
w'+wx^2+wx^5 can never be generated by (w+x^2+x^5)(m0+m1x+m2x^2+...+m6x^6)mod(x^7-1)
when my mind wanders off into the cloud and...
i wonder how my restaurant city is going....
i wonder if i've made enough coins to buy that new, sleek, uber cool, modern sofa...
i wonder if my little children are hungry and need to be fed...
i wonder if my pet is hungry, dirty and grumpy
i wonder if mimi has once again sabotaged me on happyfarm...
and whether someone has killed me off in mobwars....
and whether someone has tweet me on tweeter
or posted a comment on my facebook profile

so with this panicky rush, i logged into facebook's restaurant city, mobwars, pet society, happy farm and tweeter, then realizes....

i have no life outside these games and online social networking.....

in denial regarding this newfound realization, i looked up my phonebook and tried to count up how many of those few hundreds contacts that I am actually friends with. My heart sank as epically as the titanic, when I could use 1 hand to count my real-life-BFFs.

i thought i have many friends.

clearly my facebook friends of 300something has deluded me into thinking that way.


but then i got a game request called Sorority Life on facebook! ^o^ and i felt all better, coz someone out there actually thought of me and added me up on their house sorority!! *woot*WOOT*


oh, wait a minute.....



i am still stuck in this virtual world that deluded me into thinking i have truckloads of friends, dammit!

3 comments:

  1. hahaah eh i feel the same way too lah girlie! btw i like the japanese girl in the background! lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw loe blg gt, bukannya dng bikin blog lebih banyak lagi ya social network / visual life that u have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.....indeed!!! dgn bkin blog, i have even MORE virtual social network... what to do?? im trapped!!!!!!

    jeesssssiiiccaaaaa............... you're finally here!!!!!

    ReplyDelete